All 7 art Reviews

Sigil Sigil

Awsome.

Planescape: Torment always has been, and still is, my favourite game. This picture captures the seedy, dark essence of the game beautifully. I esecially liked how you threw in other creatures from the D&D universe (like the mindflayer). I also love the confused looking Modron holdin the knife and what I presume is a purse (possibly stolen?).

This picture is just wonderful, and really brings back some great memories. Just wish they would remake the game with current day graphics.

The only complaint I have (minor) is Mort blends in with the background a little tooo much for my taste. Though the "expression" on his "face" is perfect :D

Would've been cool if you could've squeezed in the Lady somewhere, but it's understandable :P

Xaltotun responds:

Thanks! Nice to see that people who know the setting also like the picture.

Yea, the modron may have stolen the purse because he is a "rogue" modron. :P

Creativity Creativity

Bitchin'

The colors on this are amazing. At the same time, it feels really relaxed, which I also thoroughly enjoy. Really good job.

the colour tree the colour tree

Trippy tree.

I love how the guy in the picture looks really confused about the tree. Can't blame him. I would have the same "What the fuck" face if I ever came across a tree like that when NOT on acid.

Tetra Array Tetra Array

Okay, this is just fuckin' sweet

and is immediately going to be on my desktop. You are what's making the new Art Portal more kick-ass than the rest of the site. This is extreamly tweaky, I fucking love it. And that lighting is just kick-ass. Fantastic job.

52nd Anniversary of Sputnik 52nd Anniversary of Sputnik

Really freakin' awsome.

I mostly enjoyed the quote by the Pope, that was a nice touch. Made the picture that much more powerfull.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

This is strangely cool.

I really like it because, for some reaason, it seems like something that would belong in a Myst game. Good job.

Sky Is the Limit Sky Is the Limit

It's not bad.

Although I liked the previous stuff better. Also, I could care less where it came from, so long as you didn't steal it from someone. I mean, ALL art is easy to make once you know how to do it. I've made a small amount of music here on NG, and quickly realized that it's not difficult to make songs. I really enjoy these, and that's all that matters.

InfernoX880 responds: