View Profile Joobles

All 65 Audio Reviews

65 w/ Responses

Excelent...

except for the quarter note kicks. For a song like this, quarter note kicks are O.K., but would make the song as hell of a lot better if you varied more. Besides that, the song was still wonderfull. I've now listened to it about 5 times.

Solid.

SolusLunes responds:

Yesh, the kicks are kinda-sorta interimish.

It's not fully done, but that's a good point. I'll make sure to change it up.

Your best yet.

I thought the first version was good, but even the few small changes in this were enough to make it even better. The best i've heard on Newgrounds, even. No annoying quarter note kicks, a surprisingly effective slow tempo, and a beautifully uncomplicated melody make this an amazing song. You've been my favorite artist for a while, and this one hasn't proved me wrong. Excellent.

Could you check out my stuff sometime? I would appreciate it. I need someone with talent to give me reviews!

By God, George!

That was excelent. I actually liked that the quarter note kicks weren't so loud. They didn't cover up the melody, weren't the focus of the song. I'm tired of quarter note kicks in techno. The song, even with the quarter note kicks, was nearly flawless in my book. But next time don't fade out the song. Very rarely does the fade out actually work, and this is not one of them. It's too epic souding for such a lame ending. But the song itself is amazing, so you've got a download and a five from me.

Anima-Theory responds:

Awww, thanks man :D

The only reason I did a "fade ouy" is because every ending I could think of sounded crap :P

Thanks for the review

Anima

Wonderful

That, my good sir, was excellent. I have no criticism or critique for that. Absolutley excellent.

SolusLunes responds:

Glad to know you like my fucked-up experimentalization music! :D

Cool

I likd the strings quite a bit. But the song was too repetitive, and try turning down the snare volume. That way the melody is the focus, and not the snare. Also, the constant hi-hat sound is unatural. A person can't play a hi-hat that fast and continue to hit the snare at the same time. If you pause the hi-hat sound on each snare hit, it will give it a cooler groove and a more human feel. Still, the sounds were really nice overall. Good job.

Trippy

Loved the melodies, and the sliding synth really kicked ass. Just a tad repetitive, but the awsome synth made up for it. Good job.

We're going to collab, bitch.

It's time for us to join forces to rid the evil sounds of this song! To teh FL Cave, AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I love this song!!!!! It's so fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More exclamations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spazbunny responds:

yes well...fuck! it is good.

WTFUUCK!

Bitch! Son of a whore's uncle! Not FL presets?! I'm going to hang you, you dirty ass-licker! Die!!!! Just kidding. Kind of repetitive but I love the short island sounding synth. Pretty damn good.

OMGOD! IT'S TEH SPAZBUNNY!?

Well, it's not bad. But the clapping is annoying and repetitive as hell. And there really isn't anything, no beef. The ending is drawn out way to long. It starts to build up, but then stops. Still, 7 out of 10 because I still like the dark tone.

Spazbunny responds:

well then, i can think of only one thing to do...COLLAB REMIX!!!!!!

If God lived on Earth, children would break his windows.

28, Male