The Waves The Waves

By God, George!

That was excelent. I actually liked that the quarter note kicks weren't so loud. They didn't cover up the melody, weren't the focus of the song. I'm tired of quarter note kicks in techno. The song, even with the quarter note kicks, was nearly flawless in my book. But next time don't fade out the song. Very rarely does the fade out actually work, and this is not one of them. It's too epic souding for such a lame ending. But the song itself is amazing, so you've got a download and a five from me.

Anima-Theory responds:

Awww, thanks man :D

The only reason I did a "fade ouy" is because every ending I could think of sounded crap :P

Thanks for the review

Anima

lovestruck lovestruck

Excellent.

Absolutely loved the beat, and the flow of the song was perfect. And I like how you slightly switched up the quater notes kicks. It's refreshing from the constant quarter note kicks in all the techno. Amazing job.

Solus- Is This Death Solus- Is This Death

Wonderful

That, my good sir, was excellent. I have no criticism or critique for that. Absolutley excellent.

SolusLunes responds:

Glad to know you like my fucked-up experimentalization music! :D

Worship Me Worship Me

Cool

I likd the strings quite a bit. But the song was too repetitive, and try turning down the snare volume. That way the melody is the focus, and not the snare. Also, the constant hi-hat sound is unatural. A person can't play a hi-hat that fast and continue to hit the snare at the same time. If you pause the hi-hat sound on each snare hit, it will give it a cooler groove and a more human feel. Still, the sounds were really nice overall. Good job.

Purgatorio Purgatorio

Trippy

Loved the melodies, and the sliding synth really kicked ass. Just a tad repetitive, but the awsome synth made up for it. Good job.

Pseudo-Psychosis Pseudo-Psychosis

We're going to collab, bitch.

It's time for us to join forces to rid the evil sounds of this song! To teh FL Cave, AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obscurity Obscurity

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I love this song!!!!! It's so fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More exclamations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spazbunny responds:

yes well...fuck! it is good.

Hypertension Hypertension

WTFUUCK!

Bitch! Son of a whore's uncle! Not FL presets?! I'm going to hang you, you dirty ass-licker! Die!!!! Just kidding. Kind of repetitive but I love the short island sounding synth. Pretty damn good.

The War of the Robot Bunnies The War of the Robot Bunnies

OMGOD! IT'S TEH SPAZBUNNY!?

Well, it's not bad. But the clapping is annoying and repetitive as hell. And there really isn't anything, no beef. The ending is drawn out way to long. It starts to build up, but then stops. Still, 7 out of 10 because I still like the dark tone.

Spazbunny responds:

well then, i can think of only one thing to do...COLLAB REMIX!!!!!!

Grey Lullaby Grey Lullaby

Smooth

I absolutely loved this song. It wasn't overbearing with noise and made me feel really relaxed. Keep making more!

Anima-Theory responds: